Tuesday, February 9, 2010

News from Upline...another success story

Greetings,

I just experienced another exciting day in the life of Amega!

My friend, Marcella, the owner of A Healthy Habit health food store here in Rockport, TX where I
live, invited me to visit a friend of hers with knee & back issues yesterday.

I explained a little about the company and the Zero Point Energy, then got right into wanding her
knee. She told me that she had had knee surgery on both knees, & that her MD had told her that if she continued having pain that she would need a knee replacement. She said that she had serious pain, especially in her left knee, so after wanding her for  several minutes I asked her to stand up to see how the pain was.

She stood up with a look of astonishment & said, "The pain is gone . . . I can't feel any pain." I asked her to sit down & stand up again, and once more she reported that "The pain is gone completely." After that she mentioned an area on her right hip that cause her a lot of discomfort, and after wanding for several minutes reported that the pain had gone away except for one spot.

After this, her husband said that he had fallen & thought he may have broken his right elbow several months earlier, for which he did not seek any medical attention whatsoever. There was a knot, the size of a large grape, on the right side of his right elbow, so after a few minutes of wanding, he stated that he could feel some tingling and heat in the area, and that it felt much better.

So we discussed how they could sign up as a BA, make $ by sharing this with folks they know, etc. As we were talking, the husband stated "The pain in my elbow is completely gone!", as he was moving & flexing his arm. He further stated that he never would have believed that the AMWand could have helped him if he did not experience it themselves.

Friends, we have something here that I believe is a gift from God, and I believe that we have a great responsibility to share this gift with as many folks within our sphere of influence as possible. What a privilege we have to be able to share this wonderful technology with others, and while doing so be able to help others, and our own families, with our financial health as well!

As a final note, let me personally ask you for a favor & seek to be patient with Amega as we go through this ramping up phase here in North America. I realize that it is frustrating at times attempting to contact Customer Service, but I'm in daily contact with Rick Fleshman & they are working night & day to streamline the operation. Believe me, this revolutionary technology and associated business opportunity is a thousand times bigger than the hiccups we're experiencing . . . As we look back as this experience at the end of 2010, when we're making Thousand$ monthly or even weekly, & having affected thousands of lives, I believe that we'll be delighted that we made the decision to stay the course. Let's remember that we're the leaders in Amega who are the pioneers here in North America . . . and it's the pioneers who reap the most gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read