Monday, February 8, 2010

Understanding Support Issues and More Testimonials

Here is a response to one of my people a little upset with customer service (who has had to handle 2500% growth in the US in 30 days!). I thought it would be instructive. We are in the right place at the right time. If it were all perfect we would be too late. 

I agree with you, Ian, that Amega's customer service leaves much to be desired. I'm frustrated as you are, but in the past week I've wanded a dozen or so folks & the results have been staggering.


Literally, just returned from a couple's house where I used it on the wife's left knee - pain 100% gone. Her right hip - pain about 70% gone. Husband broke his elbow a few months ago, but didn't go to the doctor. Had a big knot on the right side of the right elbow. Within a few minutes he felt tingling & heat in the elbow & after I stopped wanding, within 5 minutes said the pain was completely gone. He was very emphatic that he wouldn't have believed it if he didn't experience it. They're signing up in the business.

I speak with top management in the US daily & they are committed to do what it takes to bring things up to speed. It will take a bit of the pioneer spirit here as they ramp up, but hey, the pioneers are the ones who get most of the gold. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read