Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Message from Management in the US

Hi Everyone,

I am still in the process of getting the email program set up, so I am sending this out from my corporate account. 

I have the VIP emails set up for the different Pin Levels and will have one staff member that will handle all of your requests. Each email will go out the appropriate Pin Level and your requests will be handled accordingly.

The VIP phone lines should be in place by tomorrow. I will send another announcement once they have been set up and we have someone to answer directly. I am aware that the moment that I announce these numbers, they will probably be over-run with calls, so please be patient as we settle into the new system.

We hired 3 more people today in Customer Service and Administration, and we have 4 additional Singapore Staff members answering the Messenger system, while we get caught up. Our Customer Service people must be trained before we release them to the field because we do not want any misrepresentation or to add to the frustration of speaking with someone that is not able to assist you or your team members.

I appreciate the support and I promise you that as we get settled in, these types of issues will become less and less common. We will continue to add team members so that we may accommodate your growth needs.

I will ask one favor because I had several people "stop-by" the office today requesting my personal assistance. I understand that everyone has a sense of urgency and wants everything TODAY, but please do not encourage new BAs or your prospects to stop by and ask for special treatment or demonstrations because it takes away from me being able to service you and the rest of the team. In the future, it will be great to accommodate walk-ins and special requests, however, right now, it is only slowing the process and causing further delays.

Thank you again for all of your support.

Regards,


Calvenn Starre
VP Business Development, USA
Calvenn@AmegaWorldwide.com
Direct: (801) 278-8017
Cell: (310) 595-8422
Fax: (310) 494-9063
Skype ID: calvenn.starre

http://www.eamega.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read