Friday, February 26, 2010

Make Sure You Wand Long Enough!

Ian Murray’s Personal Amega Wanding Testimony


Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 9:12 AM - Reach me at im@eastlink.ca

Make Sure You Wand Long Enough!

I have a long history of back pain. I'm 52

and 22 years ago I had a spinal fusion.

My back is generally 'pretty good' but I

have to be very careful what I do and

make sure I stretch and exercise

regularly. Still, I occasionally sleep in a

bad position or work bent over for too

long and have a period of a week to 3

weeks of trying to work it out. The past

couple of weeks has been one of these

times. The right side of my back got

strained and I have been going to my

chiropractor to get it worked out. I finally

got my wand last week and I got my wife

to wand my back on Sunday morning. She

did it for about 5 minutes. In that case

the pain went from about a 4 out of 10 to

virtually gone - maybe a 0.5. I then

drove for 3 hours which usually causes

enough stiffness to bring the pain back.

But this time, other than a little stiffness,

the pain stayed away.

Then yesterday I turned the wrong way

and the left side of my back 'went out'. I

think this is because I had not been doing

much stretching due to the right side

being 'out' and I was doing little to keep it

active and loose.

So this morning I got up at about 6:00 to

go to the bathroom. The pain on the left

lower part of my back was about a 4 out

of 10. The worst thing about it is not so

much the pain but the fact that I can't

stand straight and it puts a strain on other

parts. I had about another half hour

before I had to get up so I took the wand

back to bed with me and laid on my left

side. I used the wand on the stomach

side. Trying to wand myself from my

back side would cause too much twisting.

So at first I didn't notice much. I just

rotated the wand, pointing it through to

where the pain was. Then it seemed that

I would hit the spot causing the pain and it

seemed to move an inch or so. I would

then point the wand at the new location. I

continued to 'chase' the pain around until

it finally dissipated.

I want to point out here that this process

took about 15 to 20 minutes. We have

been hearing on the calls a lot that with

some peoples' experiences it took a

minute and a half or 3 minutes or 45

seconds. I know that if I had stopped at

any of those points, in this case, I would

not have gotten it all. The pain would

probably have been reduced but if I didn't

know better, I could have been left

wondering if this thing really works. But

after that 15 to 20 minutes, the pain was

almost 100% gone. All that was left was a

slight twinge if I turned a certain way.

Probably less than a 0.5, almost not worth

mentioning but I want to make sure I don't

exaggerate even 0.5%!

And the best part is that I am standing

straight so there is no strain on anything

else. So no pain, no strain! I am very

happy. What started out as another day

of pain and discomfort has turned into a

day full of promise.

My main point to this testimonial is do not

assume that you can necessarily wand

someone's pain and have the body let it

go in a minute or two. Give it enough

time. If it doesn't go away right away

keep at it. It might take 15 or 20 minutes

as it did in my case.

Have a wandaful day!

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read