Monday, February 15, 2010

New Testimonial

Here's another Zero Point Energy testimonial from Richard D. Villanueva Sr.:

I've had severe neck and upper shoulder pain since 2002. Since then I have sought out all types of treatment: acupuncture, biofeedback, chiropractic, drugs and other therapies. After each of my four MRI scans, I was told by four different neurosurgeons that I needed to fuse four of my neck vertebrae with a wire cage or metal plates to fix the problem. I did not like my odds.

My pain was an 8-9-10; my range of motion was very limited. So I am currently taking Vicodin Plus, Neurontin, T.E.N.S. and acupressure. All give me some temporary relief, but no real feeling of "relief".


At the Ribbon Cutting Friday 1-29-10 (awesome people, awesome welcome) I was wanded by a BA in the hallway. My body felt some immediate improvement... not bad for a "quickie!"


About half an hour later I was sharing with another BA who had an AMWand, and was wanded again, two minutes. I felt a bit more relief and could move my head in all directions with little to some discomfort. That night I slept soundly for the first time in almost eight years.


The next day during the Saturday training (a real mind blower - fantastic "seeing" is "still not believing", wow! what the body can do when it is in harmony) I noticed throughout the day that my neck felt better and better, my range of motion was smoother and fluid. My body was feeling overall good. The ability for the body to return to its' normal state of wellness and harmony by using the AMWand to simply remind the body that it can return to its source is aaaamazing.


I feel it, I know it, I want it, and it is still tough to believe it - but I do. After the Saturday training and sharing, I felt my pain level reduced to a 1 or 2, from an 8-9-10. I am so very grateful. Thank you Amega,


Thank you.

Richard D. Villanueva Sr.


***************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read