Sunday, April 4, 2010

Testimonial

I have been using my AMWand on a very good friend's mom, Florence, who has diabetes. She had blood clots and had to have her leg amputated. I went to visit her in the hospital and she was having tingling in her amputated leg. She was getting anxious and worked up emotionally. I explained the energy field was still there and offered to use my AMWand to see it would help.

I did a clockwise rotation in that area of her missing leg and around her body. I worked on her only a few minutes and while I was working on her I asked her to close her eyes and breath, just allow her body to balance. When I checked in with her she told me the discomfort was totally gone! She was so relaxed that she was immediately ready for a nap. I said good night told her I would see her next time.


Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read