Monday, April 12, 2010

Another testimonial

I have been an adult onset diabetic for about 30 years.  My right foot has been numb for several years.  I started using the wand on it an hour or so a day and now it is less numb and I seem to be gradually getting feeling back in the foot.

I sometimes wear the wand clipped to my tee shirt a day or so at a time.  My resting pulse rate has dropped from about 80 to about 65, though today after a nap, it was down to 48.  I noticed my thinking is clearer at times and I tend to be a bit more alert.

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read