Friday, April 16, 2010

More Testimonials

Wanding After Poisoning
 
I have used my AMWand on Gary three times, about 20 minutes per session. We were both poisoned in December of 2003 and since then Gary has had joint pain, foot pain, weak ankles, shoulder pain, muscle cramping, and seemed to have aged many years.

We have tried too many products to name in hopes of finding lasting relief or even encouragement towards an end to the deterioration of our bodies. How pleased we have been to see the improvements come after using the AMWand! No words can even be conveyed!

For the first time in six years Gary can now lay on his left side without discomfort and actually go to sleep.

His cramping has stopped and his feet and ankles are improved to where he feels he could run again. I had watched in dismay as my precious husband grew old before my eyes and I cannot express the joy in watching him become the happy, joking man I married.

Thank you Amega.
Bobby Kay & Gary Dutton
Caldwell, Idaho

Debilitating Back Pain
 
I have had severe back pain for over 10 years. I didn't get my AMWand right away but one of my enrollees did and came right over to wand my back. On a scale of 1-10, it was at about a number 8 pain. With five minutes of wanding my back felt so much better!

I've had months of acupuncture, epidural shots, and then radio-frequency. My last radio-frequency was January 13, 2010 and the pain dropped down to about a 5 for a week and then started shooting up to a 7 to 8 the following week.

I prayed something new would come along to relieve my pain as the only thing left for me to do was surgery which I didn't want to go through. Then a friend called to tell me about Amega Global and the AMWand. I even had a hard time going down stairs and yesterday I went down 15 stairs with absolutely no problem!

I THANK YOU AMEGA for giving me my life back.
Betty Amann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read