Sunday, April 11, 2010

Testimonial Re Nura Wellness Center

I want to share my incredible experience while recently visiting the Nura Wellness Center.

Upon arrival, it was immediately apparent that this place was something different, something larger than myself with a peace surrounding and within it that contradicted the bustling city just outside its walls. My first moment of gratitude was in meeting the staff. They were all so very lovely and gracious that I felt just like part of a family. I was ushered into an assessment area where they proceeded to conduct a multitude of tests so that they would have before and after data.

Next, I was shown into an area called a fractal energy chamber and proceeded to experience 5 more chambers where I experienced various stages of thoughtlessness. What I mean by that is a shift in my thoughts to the place where I could experience silence and peace to varying degrees. It was obvious to me that in that silence I could release my thoughts and just BE. What an absolute freedom to allow myself to be reminded that experiencing just BEING instead of DOING could be BLISS.

A shift occurred for me that continues to linger in this moment. I am grounded in gratitude to the point of being reduced to tears of joy multiple times per day. But that wasn't all: I was also treated to a series of blissful energized facials and a massage that almost left me unable to communicate. I was in such a state of relaxation and bliss!

After all my treatments were complete, I was walked through the reports demonstrating various frequencies that were lacking or disrupted in my energy. This information rang so true, that I continue to be amazed at the connection that they, Nura, had with my spirit and energy. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this facility is something remarkably special with the power to shift anything I was attached to and to change LIVES!!!

My life is forever changed as a result of my experience and I am forever grateful to be a part of this mission. I am so excited that part of the Amega vision is to have a Nura facility closer to home in North America!

Thank You Amega. Namaste
Lara Bolton
Blue Diamond
Vancouver BC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read