Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wow! Testimonial!

Wow is all I can say!
I got my wand today and have been wanding everything!
I put my back out on Monday and have been hobbling around all week and in pain.
Got Ernie to wand my lower back while laying down.
I could feel a funny sensation and tingling right away. It even went down my leg. 
He wanded for maybe 5 mins as his arm got tired doing it.

I got up and there was no more pain!! I was so excited!

I then got him to lay on the bed and I did his lower left side and down his leg. He has had no feeling in it for a few years now. Just a hot  burning sensation down his leg right to the end of his toes. He could not feel me working on the left side but I would go to his right side and he could feel that. So it defiantly was doing something. I will keep working on his left side and maybe the feeling will come back in time.
I then went to an older lady that I know well who has been sitting in a chair with her legs up for 3 weeks now. They are even talking amputation maybe. She is a very heavy lady and has a lot of health issues. Very large ulcers on her ankles and huge swelling. I asked her if I could wand her leg and she said no not till after next Wed. when she saw her Dr. because she was on medication. She is a very negative person so I thought ok I won't wand her. I was talking and visiting with her and then asked if she had any pain anywhere? Of course she said yes. I asked her if I could work on the large hump on her upper back and neck which she said was always sore. 

She finally said yes so I started wanding all across her shoulders and neck for maybe 5 mins and she said I can feel a tingling. Pretty soon she was turning her neck and she said she couldn't feel anymore pain. So I just kept wanding away and all of a sudden she said go ahead and do my leg! So I got a chair and made myself comfortable and started wanding the worst leg. I must have worked on her foot ankle and leg for 1/2 hour. While doing it she said her foot really felt hot............... when I was finished I said how does your ankle feel now. She was moving and twisting it around and she said she had no more pain in it. She could not believe it.  

When I left I said now you call me tomorrow and tell me if the pain comes back. So will see if I get a call tomorrow from her.
I then stopped at another friend as she has a lot of health issues and is always in pain. I asked her where she had the most pain. She said her foot has been so sore & painful for 7 years she can hardly move it. She said she could not even touch it because it is so sore. So i said put your foot up on my leg and I will wand it. So I did for about 10 mins and all the while she could feel things happening and the pain also moving around. I just kept wanding and then said ok stand up and walk on it and move it around. The pain was totally gone. She said I can't believe this! She'd had it for so long............... 

She then said I cannot touch this spot on my stomach because it was so tender and sore. I got her to lay down and wanded for maybe 10 mins and all the while she could feel the pain moving all over. I got her to stand up and feel and she said the pain is totally gone!! She hugged me when I left............
I have also tried wanding an orange. There is defiantly a difference in the taste. The wanded one is much sweeter.
I will be wanding everything in site! It truly is amazing what this little wand can do !
I know many of you have been waiting for a testimonial from me when I got my wand so here you have it!
I've only had it for 5 hours!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read