Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Zealand Testimonial

This is my testimonial about using the AMWand for the first 10 days only. My birthday is this month and I will be 85 years young! I feel like I'm getting a new body already!

For decades I've had back pain which the doctors call sclerosis, and periods of inactivity because of the pain. Four years ago I fell, resulting in my left hip and pelvis getting turned, yet another new kind of pain. I'm small, weighing 80 pounds and the doctors have said for years not to lose any more weight.

My husband is big and for about five years has been declining with Parkinson's, so I have become a care-giver. This has been a big strain on my small body and so my pains became intense. It became necessary to have outside help for just daily living and household work. All that kept me going were frequent trips to the chiropractor and, after an adjustment, I would be on ice the rest of day and evening. The day I heard about the AMWand, I would have emptied my bank account to get relief. Fortunately, I didn't have to take such drastic action!

My wand arrived on a Wednesday evening so on Thursday had someone wand all the sore areas on and around my hip and some on back. On Friday I was standing tall and had gone from a pain point of about 9 (10 means CALL 911!) down to a 3!

For years, during the night, pain awakened me every couple of hours and I'd have to get up and walk and then go back for more sleep, becoming sleep deprived. Bed was like a prison for me and I was surrounded with pillows, trying to find a comfortable position. The morning after my first wand experience, everyone in the house including the nurse was amazed, just watching me walk, tall and straight.

Now I wand myself, knowing that the wand does not heal, but that I'm giving my body zero-point energy which reminds all the cells that they come from Source. My body responded because it only knows perfection. In that state of perfection, my body was able to shake off the ideas of disability and dysfunction which were manifesting as pain.

Before the wanding, I was not permitted to pick up anything heavier than a glass of water, nor anything off the floor! What a blessing it is to be able to do those simple household tasks, like loading and unloading a dishwasher, and doing a load of laundry, without paying for it in pain!! I'm in a continual attitude of gratitude ! I've ordered 3 AMPendants, one for each member of my household for obvious reasons!
 Ann Carlisle,
Gilbert AZ
 
Disclaimer: Amega products are not intended to treat, cure, or diagnose any disease or condition. No claims of efficacy are intended nor implied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read