Monday, March 15, 2010

More Testimonials

Blisters from Snow Shoveling...I signed up with Amega on the 13th of Jan 2010. I received my wand on the 3rd of February 2010. The day I received it I had been shoveling the snow off of my driveway for at least a couple of hours. My left hand began to hurt and it felt like I was going to have blisters come up at the base of my middle finger, third and little fingers. It hurt and was very red.

I opened up my wand and began to wand the area. I noticed that it was not as painful and the redness had faded within a short while. I continued to wand the area frequently and by bed time the area was just barely red and the pain was gone. Blisters did not appear and I was completely surprised and totally amazed. Thank you!
                                                                                                        T McCarty, TX

Neck Pain and AMWand...I was born with a degenerative spine disease and suffered pain all of my life. I grew accustomed to the pain and learned to live with it. I understand now that the pain indicates that the body is continuing to deteriorate.

In 1998 my neck "crashed" I was in acute pain that was a level 911 and beyond. I underwent surgery to remove bone overgrowth that had built up over the years. I was told that what I really needed was a new neck.

A few weeks ago I went to Vancouver BC to experience the Amega products for myself. What I experienced was miraculous.

I approached Amega CEO Arun Kemer at the special Diamond dinner and spoke with him privately about my condition. As we spoke he asked me if I was ready to let go of the pain and did I BELIEVE that I could let go of the pain. I said yes.

He then walked to the front of the room and announced to everyone that we would help an individual to come back to complete balance and harmony. I was further shocked when he called me to the front of the room.

I was told to lie down on the floor and close my eyes. I only learned afterwards that there were 8 wands being used on me. This went on for around ten minutes. It is difficult to describe what I felt. It was more that just feelings and it was unlike anything I ever experienced before. After the process was complete I laid on the floor unable to move. The easiest way to describe how I was feeling was imagine having a full body massage that lasted for hours! I was finally able to get up with assistance. After a while I realized that I was completely free of pain.

For those of you that want to know if I am still pain free: YES. I waited to write this for a reason. I visited my Chiropractor three days ago for my adjustment for the first time since my wanding. Upon examination, he told me that the blockage is gone!!

My body is starting to function again and I see a beautiful future for myself as a completely whole person and very comforted by the technologies that Amega has and will be forever grateful to Arun and this company for creating this self care revolution. I can share with you all how my life will never be the same, and how we all will change people's lives for the better. I KNOW that what WAS before IS no longer with me. Thank you Amega and my new family!!!

                                                                                                     Shawna Yanke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read