Sunday, September 5, 2010

I just wanted to share Deani's story.  She's a Miniature black and tan Dachshund, and will be 11 on January 4, 2011.  Deani had a really bad back problem and could no longer jump down off the couch.  She was also graying heavily.  As you know I bought my AMWater system when we were in LA for the conference mid
May of this year, and Deani and I have been using it ever since.   

The reason I'm writing you is because there have been some pretty amazing developments with Deani.  Some of the gray has disappeared and she now runs up and down 3 flights of stairs with me, 4 times a day with no pain AND jumps off the couch much easier.She's looking pretty good for 77 years of age in people years, don't you think?  My boyfriend says, "she looks pretty hot for an old lady."  I should be so lucky.

 
Shirlene R
San Jose, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read