Friday, August 6, 2010

Fighting for Her Life and Winning

As you know, every time you submit a testimonial of your experiences with the amazing energetic wellness products from Amega, you are automatically entered into our monthly drawing for a free Bio-Energetic bracelet!

Congratulations to Loren Brown!

The following is as told by Jodie, after Loren Brown arrived with her AMWand:

Pain and suffering has been my life's story for the past four years now and after leaving the Accident and Emergency Ward for the 6th time this month, yet with the same symptoms getting worse: acute breathing difficulties, blood pressure very low, dizziness, pins and needles in my hands and feet, severe stomach pains, swollen painful eye balls, hair loss, constant chronic fatigue with tremendous back pain, I still felt nowhere near knowing what was the CAUSE.

I didn't want to go down the route of endless medication, not with all the side effects.  My doctor told me that I would never find a cause/cure for my eye problem.

Four years of searching and suffering, spending thousands on different alternative cleanses and I believe that without them, I would not be here, still fighting for my life. Fortunately, I remembered a friend of my Mum, Loren, just maybe she would help.

Loren brought something new and exciting with her, a small pen like gadget called the AMWand and she told me that using this for just 3 minutes, may help my hay fever which had been driving me crazy for the last few days. Everything was blocked, my nose, ears and eyes were also itching, along with the inside of my mouth. Within an incredibly short space of time, my eyes stopped streaming, my itchy pallet and ears just became normal and I could breathe through my nose again. Wonderful!

I feel that slowly but surely, with the help of a friend, my whole body is changing and getting stronger. I am so grateful for this wonderful technology and of course for Loren spending time with me too.

My Son's Dog is a Believer!

Everyday I visit my son's 15yr old lab which has been having difficulty getting up from his bed. He needs help standing and walking out to the yard to do his business. Two days ago I wanded the dog's front and back legs for 5 to 7 minutes. Then all of a sudden he got up and walked to the yard to pee!! A few minutes later he went to drink water and eat his food. When my son returned from work and found the dog actively moving without assistance. My son was amazed and remarked "Wow, that wand really works!"

Jean Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Painless Living Amega Success Team


This blog has been set up to be a team resource to team build our organizations in Amega.

None of my personal Amega links are on this blog. So, feel free to send your downline here to access quick generic links and team building support information.

Listen to This First
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=3Pqkx5


Books To Read